Wednesday, March 27, 2013

One-a-day 3-26-13

Nearly didn't have a chance to sketch today either, so I snuck one in before bed. Here's hoping I can continue this habit. :)

So... I'm involved In a live theatre production of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
I know, I geeked out when I found out, too.

The only thing is, I had never played Ocarina of Time.
I know, I just lost over 9000 geek points.
But that reference should have earned me back at least 10...

At any rate, a good friend graciously lent me their copy for the 3ds, and I totally get to play it and say its for work.
I love my job.

The show is volunteer, but it's raising money for kids cancer research. Video game geekery + a great and noble cause. Win-win.

So with Zelda on the brain, the first scribble to jump out of my pencil was, naturally, the triforce. Or at least as close to the triforce as I could manage without a reference pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment