Tuesday, March 19, 2013

One-a-day

So a billion things have happened since my last post.
The move didn't go through, but we're still trying.

I turned 24, and had the absolute best birthday ever. My friends and family put together an adventure for me involving all of my favorite fandoms. One of the many perks of having theatre techie friends is the awesomeness they can pull together. I'm uploading the story of that as soon as I can.

At the end of the adventure they revealed an ipad, all for me, that my community had all pitched in for. So amazing! I love this thing so much!

Now that I have a full portable studio in the form of an ipad, I'm starting a one-a-day sketchbook in the app 'paper by 53'. It's a very limited drawing app, but I've found it nice for quickly capturing ideas. Here is the first of them. I may not upload them everyday, but I'm going to try to upload them at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment